What I'm buying
This wonderful Brazilian coffee is from the Rainforest Alliance certified Daterra co-operative . The heat can be intense enough to parch the coffee fruit while it is still on the branch during dry times. Known as ‘pasas’ in Latin American, the fruits are picked and dried until they reach the correct moisture, then husked, polished and sorted.
Our Master Roaster uses a medium roast to bring out rich chocolate notes with hints of almonds and syrup while preserving lovely, mellow acidity - reminiscent of peaches and pears.
Recommended brew: Cafetière/Espresso
Important to know
- 120 Years Roasting Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
- Coffee Sourced Responsibly
- Recyclable Packaging where possible
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).