Love Food – Select Lincolnshire
The majority of our food is prepared to order so please be patient at busy times; it will be worth the wait!
Stokes’ will make every effort to comply with the dietary requirements of our guests and wherever possible will exclude requested food items, ingredients and allergens from the dishes that we serve. However, as Stokes’ prepares all its food in centralised kitchens, allergen based meals are prepared in the same area as allergen free meals, we cannot therefore guarantee absolute separation, and cannot take responsibility for any adverse reaction that may occur.
Stokes cafés are proud to offer the finest & freshest locally sourced ingredients, trying our best to be responsible and kind towards the environment. We take great pride in producing home cooked & home baked food to satisfy our discerning clientele.
- Fruit & vegetables – Abbey Park, Boston, Lincolnshire
- Baked products – J H Starbuck Bakery, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
- Meat – Frank Pepperdine & Son Butcher, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Dairy – Dairy Lincs, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
- Honey – Croft Apiaries, Bishop Norton, Lincolnshire
- Wines – East Coast Wines Ltd, Louth, Lincolnshire
- Crisps – Pipers Crisps, Elsham, Lincolnshire
- Apple Juice & cider – Skidbrooke Cyder Co, Louth, Lincolnshire
- Plum Bread – Welbourne’s Bakery, Navenby, Lincolnshire
Gluten free & children’s menu available.
Stokes is proud to use local free range chicken & eggs