What I'm buying
Origin: Costa Rica
Notes of: Orange/Red Wine/Black Cherry
This wonderful Natural processed lot comes from the Tirra Estate, in the Tarrazu region of Costa Rica. A gentle medium roast preserves the fermented, overripe fruit notes typical of a good natural processed coffee. Expect flavours of zesty orange syrup, berries, tropical fruits, and the undeniable notes of a rich, heavy bodied red wine.
Important to know
- 119 Years Roasting Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
- Coffee Sourced Responsibly
- Recyclable Packaging where possible
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).