Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
What I'm buying
Known as the champagne of coffees, our Jamaica Blue Mountain from the Wallenford, Gold Cup, and Amber Estate has a delicate mildness and intricate complexity. It’s one of the most sought-after coffees in the world and is shipped to our roastery in iconic wooden barrels – a method dating back to the 1800s. Informed and knowledgeable coffee tasters love its profusion of floral notes and chocolatey flavour. Only coffee grown in the legally defined Blue Mountain range can be certified as Blue Mountain Coffee. Some know it as the spiritual site for coffee as it’s grown at around 7,400 feet above sea level. The mist and shade from the clouds create the most spectacular climate to cultivate Jamaica Blue Mountain and this coffee is the perfect choice for the most discerning of coffee lovers.
We donate £2 from every bag of our Jamaican Blue Mountain to Project Waterfall, a charity bringing clean water to coffee-growing communities
Recommended brew: Cafetière/Pour over/Filter
Important to know
- 120 Years Roasting Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
- Coffee Sourced Responsibly
- Recyclable Packaging where possible
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).