What I'm buying
L 6.75" x W 4.5" x H 3.5" (L 17cm x W 11.4cm x H 8.9cm)
PARTS & MATERIALS
BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
LID : Stainless Steel
- Permanently attached lid won’t fall off while serving
POT : Lead-free High-fired Ceramic
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not use in microwave oven.
- Do not put teapot on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.
Important to know
- 119 Years Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).
You Might Also Like
Stokes China Mug
Stokes bone china mug, complete with colour logo of Stokes High Bridge on two sides. The perfect mug to enjoy Stokes...
Winged tea strainer that allows you to place the strainer securely on cup and mug rims for ease...