Home Brewing Experience
What I'm buying
We’ll show you how to get the best from brewing at home.
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Coffee enthusiasts and anyone who wants to learn more about manual coffee brewing at home.
- Identifying characteristics of different coffees
- Available types of grinders, their strengths, and weaknesses
- Grind size and the importance of consistency
- Look at industry standard brewing recommendations.
- Live demonstrations on how to brew with French Press, V60 pour over, and Aero Press
- Get to taste each of the methods using our famous Blue Mountain Blend to discover for yourself, which is your favourite brewer.
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 122 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two at our High Bridge Café, Lawn Café or Welton Café. Perfect as a...
Take a tour of our coffee roastery and see how we turn green coffee into our award-winning products,...
Perfect for: A memorable, fun and full sensory experience for tea lovers and the curious tea lover. What's...