For reasons of hygiene and safety our refund policy applies to non-perishable goods only and does not affect your statutory rights.
- Should you wish to return a damaged or faulty product, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving it. We will offer a refund or exchange the product.
- Should you wish to return any non-perishable products bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully re-saleable condition. If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 14 days, in original undamaged packaging, with labels still attached, with all the accessories, parts and instructions.
- If goods are lost in the post, or items are missing from an order you must agree to our reasonable requirements for tracking the delivery (such as showing us the proof of posting) before we can give you a refund.
- Postage for returns is the responsibility of the customer. If a refund is given for faulty or damaged goods, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
- Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 7 working days of receipt.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.