Coffee Tasting Experience - The Perfect Gift
What I'm buying
Take a tour of our coffee roastery and see how we turn green coffee into our award-winning products, then join our Master Roaster at our dedicated training academy onsite to enjoy a full sensory, professional coffee-cupping session.
- A memorable, fun, and full sensory experience for coffee lovers and the curious coffee drinker.
- Tour of the Stokes roastery with a look at where coffee comes from.
- Experience a professional tasting of 6 different coffees roasted by Stokes, comparing light, medium and dark roasts.
- Explore and compare each coffee and learn how to record flavours.
Location - Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
Duration - 1.5 hours
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Also available online as a virtual experience click here to find out more!
Important to know
- 122 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two at our High Bridge Café, Lawn Café or Welton Café. Perfect as a...
Take a tour of our coffee roastery and see how we turn green coffee into our award-winning products,...
Perfect for: A memorable, fun and full sensory experience for tea lovers and the curious tea lover. What's...
First time having a coffee tasting experience. Mike was very friendly and incredibly knowledgable showing us around the building and talking us through the coffee tasting. Really enjoyed getting the know the brand and learning more about where coffee comes from and the different tasting notes.
Would recommend this experience to anyone and will be looking to come back and try the tea-tasting in the future!