Blue Mountain Blend
What I'm buying
Notes of: Raisin/Milk Chocolate/Smooth Body
Our most popular blend, developed by our founder’s grandson, David Peel in the 1970’s. We use Peruvian beans as a base, bringing a smooth foundation of chocolate notes that are layered over with bright berry and dried fruit flavours from the Colombian and Congo beans. This blend of coffee was developed to emulate the pure Jamaican Blue Mountain taste during times when the Jamaican coffee became difficult to get hold of - it’s also a fraction of the price.
Recommended brew: Filter/Cafetière/AeroPress/Pour over/Espresso
Important to know
- 116 Years Roasting Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
- Coffee Sourced Responsibly
- Recyclable Packaging where possible
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).