Level 2 BSA City & Guilds - Barista Course
What I'm buying
- Course Length: 20 hours / 3 days
- Total Cost: £720 per person (incl. VAT)
- Places available per session: Up to 6
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Beginner Baristas and experienced Professionals who want to build their knowledge and practical skills.
- Achieving a recognised and certified qualification.
- Industry level core knowledge and practical skills covering all aspects of coffee, tea and chocolate, including café operations.
- Written and practical assessments for City & Guilds Accredited Barista Training Certificate - Certified assessment / qualification.
You will learn about coffee, where it comes from, the history of its origins and migration. Get to work on industry-level coffee machines, learn the importance of making the perfect espresso and how to use the equipment that you'll need to be familiar with and work your way through a coffee menu - learning to make each drink.
Learn how to make smoothies with fresh fruity ingredients followed by a theory lesson on tea, discovering where it comes from and how it gets from crop to pot including a tea tasting session demonstrating the different teas on offer and their perfect brewing conditions.
Discover what chocolate is and the processes it goes through in its development. You will be taught how to make a hot chocolate to round off the section before preparing for your exams and practical assessment with help from our Barista Training Manager.
You will begin with tips on customer service and understanding customer expectations of a barista, how to maintain high levels of customer interaction. You will also be shown how to care for machines and equipment to ensure a well-rounded barista experience.
Practical assessment during which you will make all 7 drinks learned on the course. This is followed by a 20-question written exam based on the information you have learned.
You'll receive feedback and your grade of pass, merit or distinction on the same day along with an official City & Guilds Accredited Barista Training Certificate which will be sent to you to proudly display!
Please Call To Book!
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Overview: Course Length: 3.5 hours Total Cost: £65 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista...
Overview: Course Length: 2.5 hours Total Cost: £60 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes...
Overview: Course Length: 2 hours Total Cost: £55 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista Training...