Advanced Barista Skills
What I'm buying
- Course Length: 2.5 hours
- Total Cost: £60 per person
- Places available per session: up to 6
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Confident baristas who know how to use equipment but want to deepen their understanding about different coffees.
- Businesses that want to manage their own extractions and breakaway from a set coffee or recipe.
- Developing baristas and businesses keen on improving their knowledge and understanding of espressos.
- Learn how coffee is processed and roasted, and the effect this has on extraction and flavour.
- A tour of our working roastery with insights into specific roasts.
- Explore how to create an espresso recipe from scratch.
- The characteristics of roasted coffee, learn a system to develop the best flavour from extraction.
- Development of milk and creating the perfect textured milk for latte art.
- Latte art, hands on practise with advice and tips.
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Overview: Course Length: 3.5 hours Total Cost: £65 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista...
Overview: Course Length: 2.5 hours Total Cost: £60 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes...
Overview: Course Length: 2 hours Total Cost: £55 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista Training...