Coffee Tasting Experience - The perfect gift!
What I'm buying
Take a tour of our coffee roastery and see how we turn green coffee into our award-winning products, then join our Master Roaster at our dedicated training academy onsite to enjoy a full sensory, professional coffee-cupping session.
- A memorable, fun, and full sensory experience for coffee lovers and the curious coffee drinker.
- Tour of the Stokes roastery with a look at where coffee comes from.
- Experience a professional tasting of 6 different coffees roasted by Stokes, comparing light, medium and dark roasts.
- Explore and compare each coffee and learn how to record flavours.
Location - Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
Duration - 1.5 hours
Also available online as a virtual experience click here to find out more!
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two at our High Bridge Café, Lawn Café or Welton Café. Perfect as a...
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two for takeaway. Perfect as a gift or treat. Enjoy a...
This experience was excellent. We knew a little about the coffees that we already like but Mike is very knowledgeable and explained complex ideas with great clarity, he made the experience special. I'm now making my coffee in a French press as it is best suited to my taste and will purchase more of Stokes excellent Blue Mountain Honduran blend.