Home Barista Experience
What I'm buying
Get the best from your home machine and brewing, we even encourage you to bring in your home machine so we can help you get to grips with it and we always have professional machines available for use if you prefer.
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Those who have / are considering getting an espresso machine for their own home.
- Anybody who wants to learn how to get the best out of their espresso machine.
- Tour of the roastery
- Learn how to identify light, medium and dark roast coffees.
- Tips on what to look for on a home machine and the best way to use them.
- Learn best practice when pulling an espresso.
- Learn how to analyse your espresso and dial it in for better flavour.
- Learn best practice in steaming milk with advice on heating, aeration and whipping.
- Drink recipes – learn how to make barista standard americanos, lattes and cappuccinos
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two at our High Bridge Café, Lawn Café or Welton Café. Perfect as a...