An Introduction to Coffee
What I'm buying
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Total Cost: £60 per person
- Places available per session: up to 8
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Baristas who would like to further their careers by building a better understanding of coffee.
- Fans of coffee who would like to learn more about coffee and where it comes from.
- Those who want to get a head start in the coffee business.
We delve into answering these questions:
- What is Coffee?
- What is Caffeine? How it works to benefit both the plant and consumer.
- Altitude – why is it important?
- Where does coffee grow? What are its origins? How has it become a worldwide commodity?
- How is coffee processed and how do we get it from plant to cup? Includes a live roasting demonstration.
- How is coffee decaffeinated?
The session is mostly theoretical with coffee tasting and comparisons to support the teaching.
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 122 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Overview: Course Length: 2.5 hours Total Cost: £60 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes...
Enjoy the smooth rich taste of coffee every time you brew. Choose from an array of coffee styles,...
Recently I took part in their introduction to coffee course and I just wanted to sing their praises as I thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt like I had learnt a lot. I have never done any course on coffee and I didn't know much about coffee in general, and this course provided a lot of information. I feel as if I am a lot more knowledgeable on the subject and that I have information to proceed in my learnings. I will be back in May to further my knowledge