Core Barista Skills
What I'm buying
- Course Length: 3.5 hours
- Total Cost: £65 per person
- Places available per session: up to 6
- Location: Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
- Learning how to get the very best from a professional traditional espresso machine.
- Beginners and baristas looking to develop and learn better practice, this course will give you the knowledge and skills to produce consistently good results.
- Explanation of all the equipment for producing professional espresso
- Getting started, dialling in the equipment to produce a balanced espresso to a recipe.
- Espresso production, understanding good/bad extraction, and learning to identify bad flavours and their causes.
- Milk science, a deep dive into what milk is and how to create, and pour steamed, foamed, and textured milk.
- Drink construction, producing each core drink: Espresso, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Flat white with tips on improving quality and consistency.
- Close-down and cleaning of equipment, important dos, and don’ts to keep equipment in top notch condition.
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Overview: Course Length: 3.5 hours Total Cost: £65 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista...
Overview: Course Length: 2.5 hours Total Cost: £60 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes...
Overview: Course Length: 2 hours Total Cost: £55 per person Places available per session: up to 6 Location: Stokes Barista Training...