Coffee & Chocolate Tasting
What I'm buying
Follow us on a tour of our coffee roastery. It gives you a brilliant insight into the process of turning green coffee into our award-winning products. You'll then join Mike (Our Coffee Guru) in our Barista Training Academy to taste coffee and chocolate together to compare notes!
- Coffee lovers, chocolate lovers either as an individual or a couple.
- Tour of the Stokes roastery with a look at where coffee comes from.
- Brief explanation on where chocolate comes from and how its processed.
- Experience a professional tasting of 6 different coffees roasted by Stokes, comparing light, medium and dark roasts.
- Compare the coffees with specially selected chocolates from Duffy's (award winning bean to bar chocolate maker).
Location - Stokes Barista Training Academy, The Lawn, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
Duration - 1.5 hours
This is a downloadable ticket that you can download at checkout. Please bring your ticket with you to the tasting. This can either be printed or shown digitally.
Important to know
- 121 Years Experience
- Click & Collect Available
- Free Delivery Over £35
You Might Also Like
Indulge in an Afternoon Tea for two at our High Bridge Café, Lawn Café or Welton Café. Perfect as a...