Welcome to the World of Coffee Experience
What I'm buying
Please call 01522 523548 to book your session!
Welcome to the World of Coffee - A fabulous introduction to the fascinating world of coffee which covers everything from bean to cup. This course is lecture-based with professional tastings throughout so you can enjoy the full sensory spectrum of coffee.
Max people- 8
- Where coffee came from, where it grows & how it migrated
- What caffeine is & why it’s in coffee
- How Altitude affects flavour
- To taste & compare high-grown & low-grown Arabicas alongside Robusta
- How coffee is processed
- To taste & compare different processed coffees
- How coffee is de-caffeinated
- Taste & compare decaff with standard arabica coffee
- How coffee is roasted & how this affects characteristics & flavour (tour & roasting demo)
- To taste & compare Light, Medium & Dark roasted coffees
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Cost - £50 per person includes a voucher for 10% off any product at www.stokescoffee.com
Important to know
- 119 Years Experience
- Next Day Delivery Available*
- Free Delivery Over £35
* For next day delivery, orders must be a minimum of 2kg and placed prior to 10am, Monday to Thursday. Qualifying orders made on weekends will be dispatched on Monday (excluding public holidays).